Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blood Runs

All this time you were there for me
Loving me unconditionally
Life before was very easy with you by my side
But now it’s hard to do things without you in my life

You served as my open diary
Knowing all my secrets and query
In times of hardships and criticism
Yours’ was my shoulder to lean on

After all these months since you’ve been gone
There’s one thing that bothers my mind
Is your mission had already been done
That’s why you left me in a blink of an eye

All the days we spent together
Will be forever in my heart
Your memory will stay here forever
All the lessons you imparted in my life

Well I know that it’s God’s will that you left
But at least you left me halfway ready
Ready to face the world with no shoulders to lean on
To conquer and fight using my own decision

I just want to say thank you
For all the best things you’ve done for me
You might have done something wrong as an individual
But you are the best mom a child could ever have

You’ll be in my heart forever
With your blood running into mine
I know you are waiting there
Until the time has come that we’ll meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment