Monday, February 15, 2010

To the Guy She Loves

I’d like to say some words to you
Please listen to me for a while
It concerns about the girl I love
The one who makes me smile

I love her so much with all my heart
But that was then before
Since you are already in her life
I guess I’ll have no space in her heart anymore

At once I saw a change in her
And when I found out why
I realized that the time has come
For me to say goodbye

She told me, “Good friends we’ll stay,
and that’s how we’ll always be.”
Though you may agree on what she said,
She’s still special to me

Sadness and pain I kept inside
Something I can no longer hide
I can’t stop the tears that might
Overflow as I continue to write

For if you’ll ask if I love her still
I’ll simply say, “Yes, I do.”
But it doesn’t really matter now
For her eyes are set on you

So here’s a simple message
To take care of her for me
Love and cherish her with privilege
Like what I want to be

Don’t tell her my heart is breaking
I don’t want her to know
Please do me one more favour
Offer the love I can never show

No comments:

Post a Comment